VetPD was founded in 2011 and is an innovative global market leader in the provision of high-end interactive veterinary continuing education (CE) with the world’s leading subject matter experts.
Speakers and instructors are hand-picked world-renowned specialists who are eager to share their experiences, successes as well as failures, invaluable practical tips & tricks and openly address controversial topics.
VetPD’s CE is aimed at small animal and equine veterinarians of all levels with a particular focus on helping experienced practitioners reach their full potential through the following offerings:
- Hands-on Practical Courses worldwide with genuine small group teaching of new diagnostic and therapeutic techniques on live animals, simulators & specimens.
- Destination Events combining bucket list experiences with CE in amazing locations.
- Weekly interactive Online Panel Discussions on cutting-edge topics across all disciplines with the world’s leading experts.
- In-depth Online Lecture Series covering a broad range of topics & disciplines
- Fully branded Custom-Made CE Offerings for 3rd Parties (on-location & online; clients include Boehringer Ingelheim, MSD-Merck, Dechra, Audevard, Inova Partners, InGeneron, NZEVA, TEVA etc.).
VetPD operates worldwide and has offices in the United Kingdom (EMEA), the USA (North America) & Australia (Asia-Pacific).
Very compact and very well planned, gave me a lot of answers.
- Attendee, Musculoskeletal Ultrasound for Equine Practitioners, Norway
Excellent balance between theoretical and practical lectures. Very professional and helpful lecturers.
- Attendee, Practical Neurology For Equine Practitioners, Czech Republic
Wish all continuing education was like yours!
- Attendee, Practical Ophthalmology for Equine Practitioners, Alberta
Cours pertinent avec beaucoup de rythme (les travaux pratique de l'apres-midi apres la theorie element xxx bonne dynamique).
- Attendee, Equine Hindlimb Lameness Diagnostics & Therapy, Switzerland
Good practical sessions, excellent and engaged tutors.
- Attendee, Ultrasound-guided Orthopaedic Injection Techniques & Therapies, Sweden
Very educational and enjoyed the small size of the class and interaction.
- Attendee, Back, Sacroiliac & Pelvic Problems of the Horse, Texas
Good practical experience with individual guiding for every level of skills, really good.
- Attendee, Small Animal Emergency Surgery, Germany